Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Back into the Swing of it

I felt great all day today. My legs were very sore because the basics of my workout have been running, waking and getting my legs ready for major cardio. I got some positive news from the scale this morning. Since I've started I've lost 3 lbs. It could be water weight.

I'm going to break up my posts into a couple of different areas, depending on what I did that day (or didn't do) to help alone the life style change I'm trying to achieve.

Eating: I ate good again today. I only had dry cereal for breakfast, along with more of my Sparks energy drink. For lunch I had rice and chicken. Guy up the street from work makes an awesome rice and chicken dish on the BBQ. I'm going to go to the gym again tonight, so I ate some hard boiled eggs.

Working out: I'm going to go to the gym again tonight. (Of course because I'm going in to town to go to the gym, I've been tasked with picking up the milk, eggs, and dog food... unintended side effect of working out at the gym) Today I probably won't do as much running, letting my legs rest and recoup a little.

I'll probably do some arms, and shoulders. I did chest and back last night, and some legs. At this point, I'm not using a lot of weight at all, and I'm not going until fail. I'm not looking for building muscle, just burning the calories and some slight toning.

I have my iPod loaded up. It's much easier than carrying around my phone. I think I'm ready to go for another round. I'll keep this up, and see how much weight I've lost next week.

No comments: