Monday, March 26, 2012

Fighting the Beginning

Traffic was horrible, so I got home way later than usual. It's always something when I'm trying to start a good workout routine. I shouldn't go home first, I should be hitting the gym as soon as I get off work. It's way easier to go to the gym when it's your first stop.

Now that I'm home, I'm afraid of what I'm going to look like on the treadmill! What is up with that... like I know I don't look horrible, and the whole reason for going to the gym is to get into shape. So, that means you won't be in great shape just starting out.

Lesson, Try and pack a gym back tonight. And don't worry, there are going to be people there that look worse than me, and to think, they had this same thing going through their minds.

I ate really well today. Oatmeal for breakfast, a cheese and ham sandwich for lunch, and deviled eggs before my workout. I hope I can keep from eating too much, if at all, after the gym.

Now... I'm going to the gym...

No comments: